Trading with Cartel Levels

Day-traders across the globe tend to realize quite quick that ALL successful day-trading comes down to a single tried and tested principle – you have to know where the market’s support and resistance levels lie. Want to understand precisely what the stock exchange is about to do – BEFORE the session starts ?! Congratulations! You recently stumbled on the single essential tool you need for trading! The Cartel Levels supplied by Traderunner.com are manifestly the best SR levels you will find anywhere, either online or offline. In fact, a very well-known day-trader once recounted “If you do not know where the support and resistance is, you had better head for the way out, fast”. Why is support and resistance so important? Because it tells a trader exactly where the stockmarket is likely to pause, or maybe reverse. There are many typical systems employed by day-traders to attempt to identify support and resistance:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibbo levels, Gann angles, and the like. These well known ( and commonly used ) levels are alright as far as they go, but daytraders who use them, often end up losing their shirts, because they never exactingly reflect the true support and resistance levels in the market. In contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are only available at traderunner, and give you upfront notice of where the stock market’s TRUE support and resistance will be tomorrow. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning squad, the day-traders who make money day in, day out, at the expense of everybody else. Imagine being able to see immediately, precisely how strong each level will be, and thus how decisively the stock market will deal with the level! Imagine knowing before the market opens where the possible breakouts will be! Imagine being an element of the 5% who take cash off the other 95% every solitary trading day! . Consider this. And that’s precisely what the huge banks and players do every day on each exchange around the globe. What if you needed to sell something? You got it – you’d force prices lower first so you might get it cheap. You are now able to be on the right side just like the gigantic market fixer. They take the stock market up, so as to sell it, and then they push it down so as to purchase it back. All you have got to do is trade with the real SR, as proven precisely by the Cartel Levels. Cartel Levels are the only support and resistance levels that truly reflect what the stockmarket is about to do. Unlike all other daytrading systems, which sometimes stop working after they become widely known, Cartel Levels are certain to work for all time, because it is not possible for the stockmarket players to disguise what they actually did in the previous session. They’ve been produced automatically, and their precision is simply astounding. As the big banks can’t disguise the previous day’s action, they graphically foreshadow today’s session, and this is precisely what provides the street map for the Cartel Levels. The support and resistance levels marked on the graphs were generated with nothing more than the Open High Low and close of the day before the chart – think what YOUR daytrading would be like if you were aware of this kind of info, Before the market opens! . For slightly under five bucks a day, you can be part of the winning team, and start to take money off folks who trust in Fibbos, Gann, Ninja Turtles, MACDs, squares of 19, trends and news announcements! Don’t delay, join up now – membership is restricted! .