Stock Trading

Day-traders the world over have a tendency to realize quite quickly that ALL productive day trading comes down to one basic rule – you must know where the market’s SR levels lie. Want to know what the market is going to do – BEFORE the session starts ?! Now you can! You recently stumbled on the single essential tool you need for trading! The Cartel Levels provided by Traderunner.com are indisputably the top SR levels you will find anywhere, either offline or web-based. Why is SR so crucial? Because it tells a trader exactly where the stock market is probably going to pause, or even reverse. In fact, a well-known day trader once said “If you don’t know where the support and resistance is, you’d better head for the fire escape, quick”. It also tells day traders when a move is starting, and will probably run long and fast, implying massive daytrading profits. These widely known ( and generally used ) levels are fine so far as they go, but day-traders who utilize them sometimes finish up losing all their money, because they don’t precisely portray the true support and resistance levels in the stockmarket. There are numerous general tools utilized by traders to try to detect SR:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann lines, and the like. By contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are available only here, and give you upfront warning of where the market’s GENUINE support and resistance will be in the next session. Imagine having the ability to see instantly, exactly how robust each level is likely to be, and thus how actively the stockmarket will deal with the level! Imagine knowing before the stockmarket even opens where the potential breaks are going to be! Imagine being part of the 5% who take money off the other 95% each solitary trading day! . Imagine having a day’s advance warning ofwhere the market will slow, or turn around. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning side, the traders who make cash day in, day out, at the expense of everybody else. What if you wanted to sell something? Exactly- you’d force prices downwards first so you might purchase it cheap. Think about this. It’s straightforward human nature. They take the stock market up, in order to sell it, and then they force it downward in order to purchase it back. You may be the one-in-twenty who takes cash out of the stockmarkets every day, come rain or shine. You now have the ability to be on the same side as the massive market fixer. All you have to do is trade with the genuine SR, as proven precisely by the Cartel Levels. Cartel Levels are the only support and resistance levels that truly mirror what the stock market is going to do. Because the huge banks can’t disguise the previous session’s action, they essentially foreshadow today’s market, and that is precisely what supplies the map for our Cartel Levels. Unlike all other day trading systems, which sometimes stop working after they become common knowledge, Cartel Levels are sure to work for evermore, because it is impossible for the stockmarket fixers to gloss over what they actually did in the previous session. They have been produced immediately, and their accuracy is just astounding. Don’t take our word for it – have a look at these charts of the S and P. For a bit under $5 a day, you can be part of the winning side, and begin to take cash off folks who believe strongly in Gann, Fibbos, Elliot waves, MACDs, squares of 19, trends and news announcements! Don’t wait, join up now – membership is limited! . The support and resistance levels marked upon the charts were created using nothing less than the OHLC of the day before the chart – imagine what YOUR daytrading would be like if you had access to this kind of information, Before the market opens! .