Stock Trading

daytraders the world over tend to realize pretty quick that ALL successful daytrading boils down to 1 basic rule – you must know where the market’s SR levels are. How would you like to understand exactly what the markets is intending to do – BEFORE the session begins ?! Now you can! You have just stumbled upon the one irreplaceable strategy you need to have for day trading! The Cartel Levels provided by Traderunner.com are without doubt the top SR levels you will find anywhere, either offline or online. In fact, a famous day-trader has recounted “If you don’t know where the SR is, you’d better head for the way out, fast”. It also tells traders when a move is breaking out, and will generally run fast and long, leading to massive day trading profits. Why is SR so important? Because it tells a day-trader precisely where the stockmarket is probably going to pause, or perhaps turn around. There are many general methods employed by daytraders to try and identify SR:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann lines, and so on. That’s why they are free, and can be found all over the web. These well known ( and commonly used ) levels are OK as far as they go, but traders who utilize them sometimes end up losing their shirts, because they do not accurately portray the true support and resistance levels in the stockmarket. Imagine having a day’s prior warning ofwhere the stockmarket will stop, or turn back. In contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are available only here, and give you upfront warning of where the stockmarket’s ACTUAL SR will be in the next session. Imagine having the ability to see instantly, exactly how strong each level is likely to be, and therefore how decisively the market will respect the level! Imagine knowing before the stockmarket opens where the likely breakouts will be! Imagine being an element of the 5% who take cash off the other 95% every solitary trading day! . How is it possible? Straightforward. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you may be part of the winning squad, the daytraders who make money day in, day out, at the expense of everyone else. What if you wanted to sell something? You got it – you’d force prices lower first so you could buy it cheap. If you needed to sell something, what should be done first? That’s right – you’d bid up prices so you get the maximum money possible for it. It’s just human instinct. They take the market up, so as to sell it, and then they drive it lower in order to buy it back. And that’s precisely what the big banks and players do every day on every stock exchange around the globe. YOU can be the one-in-twenty who draws money out of the stockmarkets every day, come rain or shine. Cartel Levels are the sole SR levels that actually mirror what the stock market is going to do. All you’ve got to do is trade with the real support and resistance, as shown precisely by the Cartel Levels. Unlike all the other day trading systems, which often stop working when they become common knowledge, Cartel Levels are guaranteed to work for all time, because it is impossible for the stockmarket players to disguise what they actually did in the previous session. He’s made it really simple to utilise – all you’ve got to do is enter the prior session’s high, low and close ( and optionally the open, if you have got it it ), and the online calculator will produce a group of levels for you, with clear strength indications. As the enormous banks can’t hide the previous session’s activity, they conveniently foreshadow today’s move, and this is precisely what provides the street map for the Cartel Levels. Don’t take our word for it – have a look at these graphs of the Standard And Poors 500. The support and resistance levels marked upon the graphs were created using nothing more than the Open High Low and close of the day before the chart – think what YOUR day trading would be like if you were aware of this sort of info, Prior to the opening bell! . For a bit less than 5 bucks a day, you can join the winning team, and start to take money off folks who believe in Gann, Fibbos, Ninja Turtles, pivots, squares of 19, trends and news announcements! Don’t wait, join up now – membership is limited! .