How to day trade

Day traders across the globe tend to realize very quick that ALL profitable day trading reduces down to 1 base rule – you need to know where the stock market’s SR levels lie. Want to know exactly what the stockmarket is intending to do – BEFORE the session begins ?! Now you can! You recently stumbled upon the 1 irreplaceable strategy you require for trading! The Cartel Levels supplied by Traderunner.com are indisputably the top support and resistance levels you will find anywhere, either offline or online. Why is support and resistance so crucial? Because it tells a daytrader precisely where the stockmarket is probably going to pause, or even revert. In fact, a famous daytrader has said “If you don’t know where the support and resistance is, you had better head for the way out, now”. It also tells traders when a move is bursting out, and will probably run fast, implying big day-trading gains. These well known ( and generally used ) levels are OK as far as they go, but daytraders who employ them generally finish up losing their money, because they don’t exactingly show the true SR levels in the market. There are numerous general methods utilized by day-traders to attempt to identify support and resistance:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann lines, and the like. By contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are only available at traderunner, and give you upfront warning of where the stock market’s ACTUAL support and resistance will be tomorrow. Imagine being able to see at a glance, exactly how strong each level is probably going to be, and therefore how seriously the market will obey the level! Imagine knowing before the stock market even opens where the potential breaks are going to be! Imagine being an element of the 5% who take cash off the other 95% each single trading day! . Imagine having a day’s prior warning ofwhere the stockmarket will stop, or break back. How is it possible? Simple. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning team, the daytraders who earn money day in, day out, at the expense of everybody else. If you wished to sell something, what would you do first? That’s right – you’d push up prices so you get the maximum money possible for it. They take the stockmarket up, so as to sell it, and then they force it downwards in order to purchase it back. What if you needed to sell something? Exactly- you’d push prices down initially so you could buy it cheap. You are now able to be on the right side like the massive market manipulators. YOU can be the 5 percent who draws money out of the stock markets every day, come rain or shine. All you have got to do is trade with the real SR, as shown precisely by the Cartel Levels. He’s made it very simple to utilise – all you need to do is type the previous session’s high, low and close ( and optionally the open, if you have it ), and the online calculator will produce a group of levels for you, with clear strength indications. Cartel Levels are the only SR levels that actually reflect what the stockmarket is intending to do. Because the enormous banks can’t disguise the previous session’s activity, they conveniently signal today’s session, and that is what provides the roadmap for our Cartel Levels. Unlike every other daytrading systems, which often stop working after they become commonly known, Cartel Levels are guaranteed to work for evermore, because it is not possible for the stock market fixers to gloss over what they went and did in the previous session. They have been generated immediately, and their precision is simply astonishing. The support and resistance levels marked upon the charts were generated with nothing more than the OHLC of the session before the chart – imagine what YOUR daytrading would be like if you had access to this type of information, Prior to the opening bell! .