How to day-trade

Would you like to understand exactly what the markets is about to do – BEFORE the session starts ?! Congratulations! You have just stumbled on the single indispensable tool you require for trading! The Cartel Levels supplied by Traderunner.com are indisputably the greatest SR levels you will find anywhere, either offline or online. Day-traders internationally tend to realize very fast that ALL productive day-trading comes down to 1 basic principle – you have to know where the market’s SR levels lie. Why is support and resistance so crucial? Because it tells a daytrader precisely where the market will pause, or maybe revert. It also tells day traders when a move is a breakout, and will often run long and fast, leading to big daytrading gains. There are numerous general systems employed by day-traders to try and detect SR:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann angles, and so on. By contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are available only at traderunner, and give you advance warning of where the stock market’s TRUE SR will be tomorrow. These well known ( and generally used ) levels are alright so far as they go, but traders who employ them often finish up losing all their money, because they don’t exactingly show the real SR levels in the market. Imagine being able to see instantly, exactly how powerful each level is probably going to be, and so how seriously the market will obey the level! Imagine knowing before the stock market even opens where the possible breaks are going to be! Imagine being part of the 5% who take cash off the other 95% every solitary trading day! . Imagine having a day’s prior warning ofwhere the market will slow, or break back. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning side, the traders who earn money day in, day out, at the expense of everyone else. If you wished to sell something, what would you do first? That is correct – you’d push up the price so you get the maximum money possible for it. And that’s precisely what the big banks and players do every day on each exchange around the planet. What if you needed to sell something? You got it – you’d force prices downward initially so you might get it cheap. They take the market up, to sell it, and then they force it downwards so as to get it back. You now have the ability to be on the right side like the big market manipulators. All you’ve got to do is trade with the real support and resistance, as shown precisely by the Cartel Levels. Cartel Levels are the only support and resistance levels that actually mirror what the market is about to do. Unlike all other day-trading systems, which typically stop working once they become widely known, Cartel Levels are certain to work for evermore, because it’s impossible for the stock market players to hide what they actually did in the previous session. Because the big banks can’t disguise the previous session’s move, they effectively signal today’s move, and this is precisely what supplies the street map for the Cartel Levels. Don’t believe us blindly- have a look at these graphs of the Standard And Poors 500. The support and resistance levels marked upon the charts were generated with nothing more than the Open High Low and close of the session before the chart – imagine what YOUR daytrading would be like if you were privy to this sort of information, Prior to the opening bell! .