Cartel Levels for big Daytrading Profits!

Day traders across the globe have a tendency to realize very quick that ALL profitable day trading reduces down to 1 base rule – you need to know where the market’s SR levels lie. Want to know what the stockmarket is going to do – BEFORE the session begins ?! Well done! You have just stumbled upon the single indispensable strategy you need for day-trading! The Cartel Levels supplied by Traderunner.com are indisputably the best SR levels you will find anywhere, either offline or online. It also tells traders when a move is bursting out, and will probably run fast and long, meaning gigantic daytrading gains. In fact, a well-known daytrader has recounted “If you don’t know where the SR is, you should head for the exits, now”. There are numerous common methods employed by daytraders to try and spot support and resistance:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibbo levels, Gann lines, and such like. These generally known ( and commonly used ) levels are OK as far as they go, but daytraders who employ them often end up losing all their money, because they never accurately show the real SR levels in the stockmarket. By contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are available only here, and give you upfront notice of where the stockmarket’s ACTUAL SR will be tomorrow. Imagine being able to see immediately, exactly how strong each level is probably going to be, and thus how actively the market will obey the level! Imagine knowing before the market even opens where the most likely breakouts are going to be! Imagine being part of the 5% who take money off the other 95% every solitary trading day! . How is this possible? Straightforward. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning team, the daytraders who make cash day in, day out, at the expense of everyone else. Consider this. If you wanted to sell something, what ought to be done first? That’s right – you’d bid up the price so you get the maximum money possible for it. What if you needed to sell something? You got it – you’d force prices downward initially so you could purchase it inexpensive. It’s simple human nature. They take the stockmarket up, in order to sell it, and then they push it downwards in order to buy it back. All you have got to do is trade with the genuine SR, as proven precisely by the Cartel Levels. Cartel Levels are the sole support and resistance levels that actually mirror what the stockmarket is going to do. The mathematics that turns the market player’s prior move into tomorrow’s levels is a triumph of R&D, and is finally available to you because of the work of a daytrader who has, in the last 20 years, worked at plenty of the world’s heavyweight banks ( Nomura and HSBC to name a few ). As the huge banks can’t hide the previous day’s activity, they basically telegraph today’s move, and this is what provides the street map for the Cartel Levels. Unlike all the other day-trading systems, which typically stop working when they become commonly known, Cartel Levels are sure to work for all time, because it is not possible for the stockmarket manipulators to disguise what they went and did yesterday. The support and resistance levels marked upon the graphs were generated with nothing more than the Open High Low and close of the session before the chart – imagine what YOUR trading would be like if you had access to this type of information, Prior to the opening bell! . They have been produced instantly, and their accuracy is simply amazing. For a bit under 5 bucks a day, you can join the winning side, and start to take cash off people who trust in Gann, Elliot Waves, Ninja Turtles, pivots, squares of 19, trends and news announcements! Don’t wait, sign up today – membership is restricted! .